Sunday, March 13, 2011

First Week Milestone


To all my new and faithful readers - I say "and", as it's only been a week, so I guess we're all new - thank you so much for your support. It's been exactly a week since it first started and I've already received more than 300 views on the blog! The blog is still both a work-in-progress and an experiment, with myself learning what works and does not in the successful maintaining of a blog, but as for the day-to-day  updates, I'm just going to keep posting stories and videos for everyone to view, and we'll see where all of this takes us! Please leave a comment or email me if you have any suggestions on how you want this website to be run - I'd love to get some feedback!

Here's hoping all of you are enjoying the two-day school reprieve that is the weekend; keep your eyes peeled this week for lots of big PAX announcements and updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment