Friday, March 25, 2011

Video: Jedi Knight Armor Progression in SW:TOR



Released today (as Bioware releases a bit of new information each Friday, dubbed "Fan Fridays", the "Jedi Knight Armor Progression" video for Star Wars: The Old Republic focuses on the types of armor you will be unlocking and/or acquiring over the course of the game.

Guess I know what I'm playing as! The only issue I am having with what I am seeing in the trailer is the lack of greatly varying armor sets - all of them look the same! Given the copious amounts of rich material available to the game's designers based on the Star Wars universe and the types of armor all the different characters can have (yes, I know, I am a huge nerd), I was expecting a much more varied set, a la the armor featured in the Bounty Hunter trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment